My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

After taking a few years off, I'm back in seminary here in the Twin Cities, Minnesota, at United Theological Seminary. What a wonderful place to be! Surrounded by friends old and new, I'm exploring my call to Unitarian Universalist ministry with friends, classmates, and the world around me. I am watching for the spring and feeling it unfold within myself.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Two Weeks' Notice

"Dear Rich:

I have very recently come to a decision that I need to bring about very serious change in my life. The time I have spent in Akron was intended to recharge me for my ministry and help me find myself. However, I have not been able to pursue any of these goals, and I find myself significantly worse off than I was a year and a half ago. I will soon be moving away from Akron and starting over.

Please accept this as notification that my last day in your employ will be October 27, 2006.

Sincerely,

Erin Margit Dajka"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home